Sunday

We're MOVING!!

We're relocating our family for a few years.  My husband accepted an amazing job offer in Hawaii. This means we get to soak up the sun daily.  But is also means my business comes with me - and I need to pack it up. Moving to Hawaii is no easy task.  Nor is it quick.

So I need to close our shipping department for a few weeks so I can get everything packed up, loaded on a barge, and on its way to Hawaii. You can still place orders on our website during this closing time, but they will not ship until after June 12.

I know this may cause grief for some of you.  I am so sorry!  But I hope this transition is as painless as possible.

If you need items from us for an event during our closing time (like girls camp or youth conference), PLEASE ORDER THOSE ITEMS NOW! Any orders received BEFORE May 18, will ship before we start packing up.

While we are in Hawaii we need to streamline what we sell. Due to space and shipping costs for us, we will be discontinuing several of our products - many of which we have sold for years, but can no longer, logistically, ship them from Hawaii (like our socks, drawstring backpacks, etc).  If we have current stock of these products, they are now on CLEARANCE on our website.  You can visit our clearance page HERE.

If you have any questions, we will have access to email during this entire time.
Please email us: LDSsunshine939@yahoo.com

Aloha!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...