Tuesday

Love Everyday


My new saying, focus, motto.
LOVE EVERYDAY

Love ______ Everyday.  You fill in the blank.

Some words I have filled it in with are:
Yourself
Your selfie
Your body
Your spouse
Scripture reading
Your calling
Your job
Your world
Your children
Your siblings
Your friends
Your sleep
Your exercise
Being outdoors
Eating
Your routine

This LOVE EVERYDAY is a human thing.  Love your spouse. Love your children. Love your job. Love your life.

I believe love is the universal secret to happiness.

To me LOVE = HAPPINESS.

I love what Ralph Waldo Emerson said: "For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness."

So - LOVE.  LOVE EVERYDAY. It is what will bring you happiness.

You can follow LOVE EVERYDAY on Instagram @carlandvickie

Wear our apparel! CLICK HERE.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...